Note**: This is a ROUGH Plan of Investigation and is totally subject to change!
(Rough) Plan of Investigation:
During the Mexican Revolution, there were two major revolutionary forces being driven by two distinct leaders; Pancho Villa and Emiliano Zapata. The fact that these two revolutionaries; Villa in the North and Zapata in the South, could not reach an agreement based upon their policies proved to be a fatal misstep. The aim of my Internal Assesment will be to find out which revolutionary came closer to acheiving his overall goals during the course of the Mexican Revolution. I will research and conduct my investigation using a variety of sources, most of which will be books such as, Villa and Zapata by author Frank McLynn. In Section B, I will give descriptions of both Villa and Zapata, briefly state their stances and views, and also goals during the Revolution. I will then analyze my findings in Section D and reach a definitive conclusion as a result of my findings in Section E.
No comments:
Post a Comment